The Milwaukee Bucks released their schedule for the 2018-19 season this afternoon. This is the first season for the team in their new arena, the Fiserv Forum. Unfortunately fans must wait a bit because the Bucks kick off their season in Charlotte on Wednesday October 17th at 6pm. The home opener will be on Friday October 19th against the Indiana Pacers at 7:30pm.
(All times CT)
- The Bucks start out the season against seven playoff teams from last season in their first eleven games.
- Milwaukee faces the Toronto Raptors (10/29) & Boston Celtics (11/1) in consecutive games
- Jabari Parker returns to Milwaukee on Friday November 16th at 8:30pm
- Milwaukee faces the NBA Champion Golden State Warriors in Oakland on Thursday November 8th and in Milwaukee on Friday December 7th.
- Christmas Day will feature Bucks basketball at 11am at Madison Square Garden in New York.
- LeBron James and the Lakers face the Bucks in LA on Friday March 1st and in MKE on Tuesday March 19th
- 4 of the last 6 games on the season are against Brooklyn and Atlanta.
- The Bucks have 18 games that are on National TV (ABC, ESPN, TNT)
- There are 19 weekend home games.
- Link to Schedule- https://www.nba.com/bucks/schedule